If I chose to work only with Shopify, it's because I believe that this platform offers a perfect balance between simplicity, performance and security.
Shopify has several advantages, but in my opinion its 5 main strengths are:
- Requires less and less technical knowledge to operate, unlike WooCommerce and Magento
- Seamlessly integrates with an array of sales channels and marketing tools. Website solutions that are known to be "easy", are extremely limited in this regard (wix, Squarespace, GoDaddy, BigCartel, etc.)
- Shopify centralizes your sales, your customers, your products, your inventory... and their history. By default.
- Offers an efficient cash register system based on the centralization of your data.
- No other eCommerce platform evolves at the speed of Shopify, which invests heavily in its optimization.